• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ account blocked - scam spotted - be warned - real cashback is less than 0.3%.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So CheQ has blocked my account, for criticising them on Twitter, and their Support is not responding to any DMs. Here is proof. Read many threads on TF about other users being blocked too. Please be warned. They will steal your data - card information, credit history, and account information - and then lock you out. Message to fellow TF users - please be warned. Delete your account before you lose access.

Redeem whatever value is left in CheQ coins. Their notional value is anyway less than 0.3% now, i.e. 0.5% (gift voucher value) - 0.2% (upfront processing fee paid by you) - 0.1-.2%(value foregone by you in not purchasing the same gift voucher on accelerated rewards portal)

If anybody has ideas on how to close my CheQ account and raise an official complaint against them, please do comment.

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 239

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys just got to know theer office in bellandur :D outer ring road come on let's do the halla bol! :D (Sorry my hindi is bad :p)
I actually feel guilty for referring many of my friends. Had seen many CC Geeks post negative opinions about CheQ when they launched, but took the risk. Really hope I can spread the word and save as many fellow users to falling into this trap.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do we have some law that forces these companies to allow customers to delete their data?
Sadly, no. Unlike the EU, customer privacy is not such a big deal in India. No wonder our info is thrown around like anything leading to so many scam attempts, spam calls etc. The best we can do is to use our own social media presence to call out such unethical companies. We do have population on our side ;)

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I actually feel guilty for referring many of my friends. Had seen many CC Geeks post negative opinions about CheQ when they launched, but took the risk. Really hope I can spread the word and save as many fellow users to falling into this trap.
yes..think no one expected CheQ will turn like this.I feel CEO of the firm is a joke he replies a;l the comments in twitter ..and stays away from complaint

great

TF Premier
On the other side. Getting 0.3% is the second best thing after hdfc debit card cashback.

Amazon gives useless coupons
Cred gives less than 0.03% average
Gpay gives useless coupons
Mobikwik gives useless supercoins ( sometimes some cashback but very less)
Phonepe platform charges, useless coupons

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
On the other side. Getting 0.3% is the second best thing after hdfc debit card cashback.

Amazon gives useless coupons
Cred gives less than 0.03% average
Gpay gives useless coupons
Mobikwik gives useless supercoins ( sometimes some cashback but very less)
Phonepe platform charges, useless coupons
Jab tak 0.3% redeem karne ke liye Chips collect hoge 0.3%, 0.003% m badaal jaayega.

Cheq Chips Truly define those packets of Chips jisme sirf hawwa Bhari hui hai maal nhi hai

Attachments

• itna-rupaya-ka-kya-karega-mridul.gif
    itna-rupaya-ka-kya-karega-mridul.gif
    244.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
O
So CheQ has blocked my account, for criticising them on Twitter, and their Support is not responding to any DMs. Here is proof. Read many threads on TF about other users being blocked too. Please be warned. They will steal your data - card information, credit history, and account information - and then lock you out. Message to fellow TF users - please be warned. Delete your account before you lose access.

Redeem whatever value is left in CheQ coins. Their notional value is anyway less than 0.3% now, i.e. 0.5% (gift voucher value) - 0.2% (upfront processing fee paid by you) - 0.1-.2%(value foregone by you in not purchasing the same gift voucher on accelerated rewards portal)

If anybody has ideas on how to close my CheQ account and raise an official complaint against them, please do comment.
Oh that you then, just 10 min ago, our admin have tweeted your ss and I liked it cause I have asked go close my account like 3 to 5 days back through twitter I have message to cheQ.