• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Change in your credit card utilization has been seen in your CIBIL Report

PavanKumar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi
I received multiple SMSs over the last 2 weeks from CIBIL (AX-CIBILP) with the following message and I don't know why.
"A change in your credit card utilization has been seen in your CIBIL Report. To know more: https://myscore.cibil.com/CreditView/login.page?enterprise=CIBIL"

Is it something that I should worry? I looked at my CIBIL report & Experian report from the OneScore app, and everything looks alright.
I have not applied for any loans or cards in March and there are major changes in the way I use my existing credit cards. In February, I got the Lazycard and Flipkart LTF CC application got rejected.

To get the full CIBIL report from myscore.cibil.com, I need to purchase the subscription. So should I go ahead and purchase the report? Or can I just ignore this SMS?

kunal89

TF Premier
Hi
I received multiple SMSs over the last 2 weeks from CIBIL (AX-CIBILP) with the following message and I don't know why.
"A change in your credit card utilization has been seen in your CIBIL Report. To know more: https://myscore.cibil.com/CreditView/login.page?enterprise=CIBIL"

Is it something that I should worry? I looked at my CIBIL report & Experian report from the OneScore app, and everything looks alright.
I have not applied for any loans or cards in March and there are major changes in the way I use my existing credit cards. In February, I got the Lazycard and Flipkart LTF CC application got rejected.

To get the full CIBIL report from myscore.cibil.com, I need to purchase the subscription. So should I go ahead and purchase the report? Or can I just ignore this SMS?
Alert for utilization is also enabled. Generally it is enabled for enquiry and accout addition. Change in utilization happens when bank reports new billed amount to cibil. Nothing to worry about, but you should find a way to stop this alert.