• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC UPI failed at reliance fresh on jiopay qr

I tried to make scan and pay transaction at reliance fresh using rupay CC and transaction declined and got a notification that you payment is declined as the transaction is not allowed on this account type.
Did this happen with anyone too?
@Abhishek012 please enlighten.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I tried to make scan and pay transaction at reliance fresh using rupay CC and transaction declined and got a notification that you payment is declined as the transaction is not allowed on this account type.
Did this happen with anyone too?
@Abhishek012 please enlighten.
Try on any other merchants.

Reliance fresh already direct accept RuPay credit cards swipe your card or pay contactless.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I find that JioMart (online) isn't accepting UPI via credit card but takes credit card directly (duh!). Is the MDR considerably more for UPI via credit card than for credit card itself?
No, It will take some time.

Maine pahele bhi kaha tha big merchant k aisa nahi hota ki new payment method aaya toh Mukesh Ambani ya Reliance ka Employee daur k gaya aur enable kar diya.

Big merchant ko NPCI se direct certification lena hota hai, Tender bhi nikalte hai companies and phir enabled karte hai. Jisme upto 2-3 years bhi lag jata hai.

Ek aur baat agar pahele accept karta tha toh woh debit UPI network pe karta tha. Now NPCI is fixing all the bugs. Credit on UPI is different network.