• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC Portfolio, suggestions of what to discard

naveenkb

TF Buzz
Hi all,
I only got into the CC game about 18 months back but already have too many credit cards to manage, below is the list

1. Axis magnus (got recently will be able to hit milestone 3 times a year and won't use apart from those 3 months mostly) 10,000 fee
2. Axis Ace (current default card for offline) 499 fee, won't hit reversal next year because of magnus
3. Axis flipkart (barely using unless good offer on flipkart sale) 499 fee, won't hit reversal next year because of magnus
4. SBI Cashback (default for online) 1,000 fee will not hit reversal but this I feel is worth keeping
5. ICICI amazon pay LTF barely used
6. ICICI Platinum LTF barely used
7. CITI rewards 1,000 fee but hit free for next year
8. BOB premier LTF barely used

This is my card portfolio, thinking of closing/asking for a ltf conversion of ace, flipkart and citi rewards are they worth keeping even if bank don't convert to ltf ?
Was anyone able to covert ace/flipkart/citi reward as ltf after issuance ? ace was my first card and most used till now would want to keep it if possible

Thinking of applying for few more cards in the future
1. HDFC DCB - LTF from alumni offer plus all hdfc regular offers
2. AMEX MRCC - amex card for 1500 a year and milestone bonus monthly plus amex offers
3. SBI vistara prime - free vistara flight for 1500 and regular sbi offers for which casbhack card is not applicable

I think these 3 are still worth taking for me, are there any other cards which would be useful or better than them to consider ?, I don't want to bother with credit card rent payment or wallet load so SC Ultimate and others are not useful to me