• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Car loan default

praful47

TF Premier
My school friend has taken a car loan and has defaulted the loan .
In reference my mobile number is given.
I received call from axis bank that xxxxx has defaulted loan and we cannot find him .
Your details are with us like pan and aadhar . ( I have not shared any details to my friend)
I want to know whether the axis bank person is telling truth or misguiding me so that I can search my friend.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I received call from axis bank that xxxxx has defaulted loan and we cannot find him .
Your details are with us like pan and aadhar . ( I have not shared any details to my friend)
I want to know whether the axis bank person is telling truth or misguiding me so that I can search my friend.
Untill co - borrower in application ..they can't do anything ..

They will tow the car 🤘

But question is where did you friend go

deep@vie

TF Legend
Ask them how you got hold of it I'm filing an FIR as it's against my privacy as I didn't share these details nor gave my consent.