• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Cancelling Credit Card Application!

Currently I Have Five Credit Cards.
1. HDFC MILLENNIA LTF (150K)
2. HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY LTF (150K)
3.ICICI AMAZON PAY LTF (100K)
4. ICICI CORAL RUPAY LTF (100K)
5. SBI Simply Click Chargble ₹590 (122K)

Also I Recently Applied For Axis Neo LTF For Sales Instant Discount. But I Have Second Thoughts On The Same. I Can Use My Friends Axis Cards To Crack The Sale. And Neo's Reward Rate Is Just 0.1% Only .

Should I Accept This Axis Neo Card Or Reject?
How Can I Cancel The Application?.

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Currently I Have Five Credit Cards.
1. HDFC MILLENNIA LTF (150K)
2. HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY LTF (150K)
3.ICICI AMAZON PAY LTF (100K)
4. ICICI CORAL RUPAY LTF (100K)
5. SBI Simply Click Chargble ₹590 (122K)

Also I Recently Applied For Axis Neo LTF For Sales Instant Discount. But I Have Second Thoughts On The Same. I Can Use My Friends Axis Cards To Crack The Sale. And Neo's Reward Rate Is Just 0.1% Only .

Should I Accept This Axis Neo Card Or Reject?
Is your friend forever? Do he share that extra 1% CB on shopping to you too? 🤔
Then he is more than a friend.

If no, you should take this LTF card, none other Axis cards will offer 1/2% without annual fees.

IMO, no one stays forever, atleast your card stays for upcoming few years.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button below my reply.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
I Can Use My Friends Axis Cards To Crack The Sale.

Take the card and help other friends in your circle ⭕.

Also, you may get better limit than other cards. We never know. Axis is unpredictable.

If the application isn't approved and not yet shipped, then you can reach out to Axis support and cancel the application...

If the card is shipped and just don't activate the card after receiving it. The card will be cancelled automatically after 30 days of receiving the card if not activated.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If no, you should take this LTF card, none other Axis cards will offer 1/2% without annual fees.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button below my reply.
Friend don't do that 🫥

I always pass 100% of my rewards if I am shopping for them using my cards. Even my DCB rewards at 1:1 rate 🥹

Also, you may get better limit than other cards. We never know. Axis is unpredictable.

If the application isn't approved and not yet shipped, then you can reach out to Axis support and cancel the application...

If the card is shipped and just don't activate the card after receiving it. The card will be cancelled automatically after 30 days of receiving the card if not activated.
Okay. Understood. 🙏

Am Gonna Keep This Card. Only

Because It's LTF

Fingers Crossed For Credit Limit.