• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can ICICI Coral Rupay credit Card be converted to LTF later ?

Das.N

TF Ace
Every ICICI customer is getting LTF offer for ICICI coral rupay credit Card except single Amazon Pay users. I contacted them via tweeter regarding this. ICICI support is saying they can issue Coral Rupay credit card on the basis of my Amazon Pay card but it will not be life time free. Should I accept the offer? And can this card be converted to life time free later on. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Every ICICI customer is getting LTF offer for ICICI coral rupay credit Card except single Amazon Pay users. I contacted them via tweeter regarding this. ICICI support is saying they can issue Coral Rupay credit card on the basis of my Amazon Pay card but it will not be life time free. Should I accept the offer? And can this card be converted to life time free later on. Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.
No, you should wait.

onetwo

TF Select
Do I have a chance to get Coral Rupay LTF pre approved on my single ICICI Amazon pay credit card in near future?

Maybe, maybe not. You should instead try to get a Platinum Chip (Twitter route) or MMT (Expression route) on the basis of your APay with shared limit. You will likely be offered Coral RuPay LTF in a month or so.