• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can i pay rent for making hdfc cc LTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi folks,

Just wanted to check is Rent payment by CRED/Paytm covered under the spend criteria for HDFC CC Lifetime free conversion. If yes, can you please tell which platform would be better to do rent payment considering payout time and convenience fees. Also, do we get cashback/reward points on HDFC CCs for rent payment. And how to check whether my card is LTF or not, if you can share direct customer care number it would be really helpful. As I am having hard time connecting to the HDFC customer executive for the same. Thanks in advance.

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is emi transaction considered as a spend in that month or subsequent months emi amount when paid is counted as spend.? Also hdfc may consider all transactions for milestones but not for rewards Maybe say like wallet reload for some cards?

prc1990

TF Ace
Hi folks,

Just wanted to check is Rent payment by CRED/Paytm covered under the spend criteria for HDFC CC Lifetime free conversion. If yes, can you please tell which platform would be better to do rent payment considering payout time and convenience fees. Also, do we get cashback/reward points on HDFC CCs for rent payment. And how to check whether my card is LTF or not, if you can share direct customer care number it would be really helpful. As I am having hard time connecting to the HDFC customer executive for the same. Thanks in advance.
Cards Services <customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com>
Grievance:
grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.