• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can A Random Loan be Completly removed from CIBIL

kingkhaan

TF Buzz
Can A Random Loan be Completly removed from CIBIL, so some random loan has been on my CIBIL for a while, I contacted the issuer JFSPL they said they will look into it. After a week of emailing them they said they have sent the necessary details to CIBIL and they will take 45 working days to update. Now I would like to know if my score will improve to previous levels or no as there are many missed payments due to on that loan and my score decreased by 30 points just last month because of the miss payment.
Now my question will my score improve to 750+ as this loan was never mine.?
Is it possible to completely remove an account from CIBIL report?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Can A Random Loan be Completly removed from CIBIL, so some random loan has been on my CIBIL for a while, I contacted the issuer JFSPL they said they will look into it. After a week of emailing them they said they have sent the necessary details to CIBIL and they will take 45 working days to update. Now I would like to know if my score will improve to previous levels or no as there are many missed payments due to on that loan and my score decreased by 30 points just last month because of the miss payment.
Now my question will my score improve to 750+ as this loan was never mine.?
Is it possible to completely remove an account from CIBIL report?
if they remove the incorrect cibil entry, score will improve to nearly what it was before the loan got added.

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have a wrong entry under the same institution, JFSPL and it has costed me 134 points in CIBIL. My score was 800+ a week back and it's now at 670. I have written to the bank's customer care. Just wanted to know how much time it took for them to rectify after you mailed them and what all information you had provided them and what the procedure was like. As of now I have given only PAN. It would be really helpful. TIA

praful47

TF Premier
I have a wrong entry under the same institution, JFSPL and it has costed me 134 points in CIBIL. My score was 800+ a week back and it's now at 670. I have written to the bank's customer care. Just wanted to know how much time it took for them to rectify after you mailed them and what all information you had provided them and what the procedure was like. As of now I have given only PAN. It would be really helpful. TIA
That's jana small finance bank .
Send mail to nodal officer with full credit report.. mentioning this loan does not belong to me . Kindly remove it .
It will sorted out within 30 days.
Also , if you want you can write to transunion cibil nodal desk .

_amit_

TF Premier
1. Raise a dispute in CIBIL. (This step is redundant as CIBIL will ask you to go to bank as they can not do anything). This step is helpful in case you do not know about the entity who create the entry and in this case CIBIL will share the email address with you saying they can not do anything but contact this. They will provide you the PNO email most likely.

2. Send mail to PNO of the entity (find the email from site or call support or if step 1 was followed you have it)

3. Attach CIBIL report. Free reports can be generated from CIBIL (once/year), or Axis bank, or SBI home loan site, Amazon pay etc

4. Wait for their reply.

5. Usually it takes atleast 3-4 weeks to get this done.

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The issue has been fixed. I had mailed to both the customer care and nodal officer and got a response from the nodal officer asking for a PAN, Aadhaar and full CIBIL report. After giving that yesterday, I noticed that my score has been fixed today. This was surprisingly fast!