• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Burgundy with magnus getting 5:2

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am not seeing 5:4 transfer ratio for accor. I have Burgundy with magnus I am seeing 300: 120. Called axis Burgundy support and they are saying this is happening for everybody?

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My RM told me to call back on Monday when things are clearer and he will get in contact with credit card folks to rectify based on official stance.

vikramsrit

TF Select
I am not seeing 5:4 transfer ratio for accor. I have Burgundy with magnus I am seeing 300: 120. Called axis Burgundy support and they are saying this is happening for everybody?
I hope you satisfy the conditions for True Burgundy account as outlined in the T&C of Magnus devaluation document. For all such users, Reward Redemption is currently disabled and will resume at 5:4 after being issued a new Magnus Card.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hope you satisfy the conditions for True Burgundy account as outlined in the T&C of Magnus devaluation document. For all such users, Reward Redemption is currently disabled and will resume at 5:4 after being issued a new Magnus Card.
What's this "true Burgundy account" ? When opening the accounts 3-4 months back I was told to keep 10 lakhs spread across family accounts. Does that qualify or not?

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There is no mention of true false burgundy anywhere. From where did this originate. Either you meet requirement of burgundy or you don't in which one gets downgraded. True false aadha pauna true kya hai ye sab bhai . I keep 10+ L in SB and account and all xomms shows burgundy but for me edge is active but at 5:2 atthe moment.

vikramsrit

TF Select
There is no mention of true false burgundy anywhere. From where did this originate. Either you meet requirement of burgundy or you don't in which one gets downgraded. True false aadha pauna true kya hai ye sab bhai . I keep 10+ L in SB and account and all xomms shows burgundy but for me edge is active but at 5:2 atthe moment.
Customer Support and PnO have started to use "True" Burgundy account term to denote accounts that meet the Magnus 5:4 criteria. It is all over other threads here. You should have also received this email on 1st of September -

1693758379215.png

drsel

TF Legend
All those who have received the new Magnus Burgundy card are seeing their old Edge points in the edge bucket
but I think axis will allow a one time transfer of all old existing points from the Edge bucket into the Magnus Burgundy bucket with 5:4 ratio

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All those who have received the new Magnus Burgundy card are seeing their old Edge points in the edge bucket
but I think axis will allow a one time transfer of all old existing points from the Edge bucket into the Magnus Burgundy bucket with 5:4 ratio
Why do you expect them to do so. Their earlier set up was great as all ER from other cards would also go to Magnus category.