• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Breach of ICICI bank linked personal data

I got scam call today telling that he is ICICI representative, and asking my ICICI credit card payment network and colour of “VISA” text. And told that I have some service active and that I’ll get 5 vouchers in courier. I will be charged 417 rs pm as EMI. Then I dragged call for 10 min and told I don’t have ICICI card, he said thank you, but I gave 2 desi gaali. He cut the call, not lifting when redialed. This is the second time, previously got call(WB) saying some service of 4200 and to disable, asked me to go to imobile, and enable international transactions🤡. My concern is who is leaking my phone number and that I have ICICI card. This is my new number(taken 3 mo ago) which has only 1 amazon pay ICICI card linked, only my family members know this number.

I got scam call today telling that he is ICICI representative, and asking my ICICI credit card payment network and colour of “VISA” text. And told that I have some service active and that I’ll get 5 vouchers in courier. I will be charged 417 rs pm as EMI. Then I dragged call for 10 min and told I don’t have ICICI card, he said thank you, but I gave 2 desi gaali. He cut the call, not lifting when redialed. This is the second time, previously got call(WB) saying some service of 4200 and to disable, asked me to go to imobile, and enable international transactions🤡. My concern is who is leaking my phone number and that I have ICICI card. This is my new number(taken 3 mo ago) which has only 1 amazon pay ICICI card linked, only my family members know this number.
Same with me. I have opened a savings account with ICICI in last 2 months with a number which no one knows. I have credit cards with them. I have got at least 3 fraud calls. First one was for a monthly charge on credit card, for which I almost fell for, until he asked me to install an app through WhatsApp. That made me conscious. Second one asked me to go to some website to redeem my gift vouchers and fill my details. I filled choicest of abuses in the form through Tor. Last one told me that she is from VISA, Mastercard and RuPAY cards department. I laughed out loud and cut the call.

Same with me. I have opened a savings account with ICICI in last 2 months with a number which no one knows. I have credit cards with them. I have got at least 3 fraud calls. First one was for a monthly charge on credit card, for which I almost fell for, until he asked me to install an app through WhatsApp. That made me conscious. Second one asked me to go to some website to redeem my gift vouchers and fill my details. I filled choicest of abuses in the form through Tor. Last one told me that she is from VISA, Mastercard and RuPAY cards department. I laughed out loud and cut the call.
This can’t be left as it is

D₹V

TF Prestige
Replace the card first.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Previously also, they suppressed all the news.

Thread 'ICICI Cards Getting Replaced as a Precautionary Measure or Data Leak?' https://www.technofino.in/community...s-a-precautionary-measure-or-data-leak.10429/