• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Book Indigo flights

helloworld

TF Legend
I see Spicejet being a partner as well

Check whether its domestic or International only. When I used only Vistara and Air India (with TK) available, where 2nd option not that good.

For domestic and Magnus, you have to rely on hotel transfers rather flights, IMO.

For generic booking, you might prefer YES, HDFC, Axis Atlas cards where you cna book any flight using available points. Magnus not possible for Indigo.

kumars_001

TF Select
Can some one tell me best credit cards to collect points and spend on flight booking and not with miles. Because I only travel with in south of India, only indigo is available for most of the places and it doesn't participate in any cards miles program. So would like to know which is the best card to collect reward points and spend on flight booking (not thru miles)

Fyi Im not eligible for infinia y
et

helloworld

TF Legend
Can some one tell me best credit cards to collect points and spend on flight booking and not with miles. Because I only travel with in south of India, only indigo is available for most of the places and it doesn't participate in any cards miles program. So would like to know which is the best card to collect reward points and spend on flight booking (not thru miles)

et

yes, axis atlas, citi premier miles, hdfc, au, bob/idfc (book and pay with points) any cards, indigo cards from kotak and so many more..

which options have you looked till now for your requirement (FYI: Cards doesn't mean from axis, ICICI and sbi only there are many banks in India)?

kumars_001

TF Select
yes, axis atlas, citi premier miles, hdfc, au, bob/idfc (book and pay with points) any cards, indigo cards from kotak and so many more..

which options have you looked till now for your requirement (FYI: Cards doesn't mean from axis, ICICI and sbi only there are many banks in India)?
Atlas, reserv cards doesn't give best value when used to book flights directly

darthvader1

TF Buzz

et
For Indigo go for Kotak Indigo XL, 6% return as 6E Rewards if booked flights via Indigo app or site.

darthvader1

TF Buzz
How many indigo points for other online and offline transactions
  • You get 2% 6E Rewards on every retail spend including fuel.
  • You get 3% 6E Rewards on your spends on dining, movies, and groceries.
  • You get 6% 6E Rewards on your spends on Indigo bookings.
  • You can earn up to 10% 6E rewards on Indigo’s partner brands.
  • No rewards are accrued on the group, corporate, or agent bookings.
  • No 6E Rewards are earned on wallet reloads, rent, education, and government spends.