• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob Snapdeal Rupay credit card showing as secondary card for most users

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Check order history and click on the Bill Payment txn.
where it is showing processing, just below it , there is cancel option.

Earlier they Provide Cancel button , I think now they do not, because last time this cancel button results into legal notice from Paytm to many users including me🤣
Usually how many days it takes ?

@VISHESH_BANSAL
Guys i paid my BOB snapdeal CC payment through Paytm on 10 8th October
in paytm app it is still processing and keeps on 4 hours more for confirmation

But the amount is not yet credited to BOB
How to track the same ?

Any way get money back :(
Paytm has zero late fee policy. So don't worry. They promise to compensate if anything is levied.

Vineet_

TF Premier
After too much of drama now payment got failed ..i paid the amount from my paytm wallet any idea how many days it takes to reflect in wallet
You can expect 10 days to two weeks even if paytm wallet now they are very slow even holding money for some days any how money amount will not get vanished its safe with paytm but they have worst support now there is no physical rep. call back.
After their stock crashed they are using every options to hold or earn money what ever they can manipulated as time line for escalation via RBI .

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
You can expect 10 days to two weeks even if paytm wallet now they are very slow even holding money for some days any how money amount will not get vanished its safe with paytm but they have worst support now there is no physical rep. call back.
After their stock crashed they are using every options to hold or earn money what ever they can manipulated as time line for escalation via RBI .
10 to 15 days!!! i will never use wallet again :(