• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob rupay card repayment failed.

Gk123

TF Buzz
recently I received bob rupay premier card but the repayment always failed i try almost every platform paytm cred phonepe postpe.but nothing work.please share your experience and right way to pay this card bill.
expect bob own repayment method?

Bob78900

TF Premier
recently I received bob rupay premier card but the repayment always failed i try almost every platform paytm cred phonepe postpe.but nothing work.please share your experience and right way to pay this card bill.
expect bob own repayment method?
You got the transaction failed or your amount is not credited? Can you share the screenshot please?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Why brother?
I was told by customer care executive... I also tried mine from cred and amazon pay... Money deducted but no payment... Cred refunded amount in 1 days... And amazon pay took 14 days.... I complained to bob customer care and got this response... After the first bill payment.via website . I was able to pay via cred.... From 2nd bill

TF Ace
TF Family
I was told by customer care executive... I also tried mine from cred and amazon pay... Money deducted but no payment... Cred refunded amount in 1 days... And amazon pay took 14 days.... I complained to bob customer care and got this response... After the first bill payment.via website . I was able to pay via cred.... From 2nd bill
Ohh I faced the same issue for my first payment through Cred. Have been using Bob site for payment since then. Will try from Cred again!

Bob78900

TF Premier
Ohh thanks for the information I'll keep in mind while making my first payment for bob card🥰

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
First time pay the bill via BOB own payment website or app, otherwise your repayment will get failure.

By the way Bajaj app give sometimes 10% upto 100 cashback on BOB credit card repayment using Bajaj UPI and HDFC Billpay also added BOB credit card repayment.

Enjoy your BOB Premier RuPay CC and also get 15% off upto 300 on Bigbasket-RuPay CC offer.