• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Limit Enhancement

DK10

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I mailed Customer care of BOB for limit Enhancement but they declined saying that it can be done only after card issue date.

Has anyone faced the same thing?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
I mailed Customer care of BOB for limit Enhancement but they declined saying that it can be done only after card issue date.

Has anyone faced the same thing?
yup. same thing. And they also mentioned that they will do it only if the card usage is satisfactory in last one year

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
3 months old. I asked if they need salary slips or other bank statements
Push them again with salary slips upfront.
Also if you have a card with bigger limit, you can ask them to match the limit. Preferably a premium card or above.

I got limit increase and card upgrade for my 2 month old card. BTW it was a struggle which lasted for 4-5 weeks 😅

Good luck

Strange

TF Legend
Also if you have a card with bigger limit, you can ask them to match the limit. Preferably a premium card or above.

I got limit increase and card upgrade for my 2 month old card. BTW it was a struggle which lasted for 4-5 weeks 😅

Good luck
Did you share income proof or other banks credit card statement?

Strange

TF Legend

Good luck
Now, They are just declining upgrade or limit increase request saying that it can be done only after one year.

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
I requested through mail after one year complete... They asked for income do coment I provide 3 month salary slip and Bank statement they gave only 20% increase.. Now I am amazed haha ... I got 1 lakh Before now its 1:2 lakh... other card 4:4_ lakh...