• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Addon UPI

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got 2 BoB addon card, but UPI is working on only first addon card.

Query #1: can anyone tell me if they are able to use UPI on multiple BoB addon cards ?

Query #2: after applying for 2 addon, now the option is not visible in the BoB app for addon application, can anyone tell me how to apply for more ?

wiizzard

TF Buzz
UPI should work on your second card, I have add-on for my wife her UPI works without any issue
I can also see option to apply for add-on card, hope you are lot confusing this with the additional card option, that option is to get a second primary card.

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
UPI should work on your second card, I have add-on for my wife her UPI works without any issue
I can also see option to apply for add-on card, hope you are lot confusing this with the additional card option, that option is to get a second primary card.
no confusion sir,
I meant Addon only, not additional card.

- I got 1 BoB primary and 2 addon cards for relatives, but UPI is working on Primary + only 1 addon.

- after I applied for the addons via app, I'm now not able to see the option to apply for a 3rd addon card

Vignesh M

TF Select
Hi I have a related query. Does addon card have seperate limit for upi?? My primary snapdeal card has rs. 125 monthly limit in cashback for upi payment. If I take an addon card will it have separate 125 limit or will it be clubbed??