• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Blacklisted from applying to IDFC Card I think, any way to fix this?

wapenshaw

TF Select
Couple of months ago I applied for the IDFC First credit card, everything went fine with the application and I uploaded my salary slips, bank statement etc. However, when they asked for work address I gave the work address of our Hyderabad branch which I go to, but has been closed since covid and now we are all WFH. We also have a branch in Vishakhapatnam which is always open but I didn't think of giving this address.

So when it came to address verification, the guy called me about where the office is and where to check. I told him, it's been closed since covid and we all wfh now. I think our company completely closed the rental contract with the landlord company since there is no concrete plan to reopen in Hyderabad anytime soon. So I guess when the guy went and checked for my company at the address which now doesn't exist he may have thought it was fraud and reported the same. IDFC couple of days later told me the application was rejected saying

Thank You for your interest in IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card. We are unable to process your application number xxxxxx due to internal policy criteria. (in the month of may this was sent)
Now after 3 months I tried again, but after I enter my PAN I get an error, I checked with my GF's PAN and it goes through with the process but every time I enter my PAN its throws out the error saying "Something went wrong."

Is there anyway to fix this? Or am I forever banned from IDFC :LOL:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Couple of months ago I applied for the IDFC First credit card, everything went fine with the application and I uploaded my salary slips, bank statement etc. However, when they asked for work address I gave the work address of our Hyderabad branch which I go to, but has been closed since covid and now we are all WFH. We also have a branch in Vishakhapatnam which is always open but I didn't think of giving this address.

So when it came to address verification, the guy called me about where the office is and where to check. I told him, it's been closed since covid and we all wfh now. I think our company completely closed the rental contract with the landlord company since there is no concrete plan to reopen in Hyderabad anytime soon. So I guess when the guy went and checked for my company at the address which now doesn't exist he may have thought it was fraud and reported the same. IDFC couple of days later told me the application was rejected saying

Now after 3 months I tried again, but after I enter my PAN I get an error, I checked with my GF's PAN and it goes through with the process but every time I enter my PAN its throws out the error saying "Something went wrong."

Maybe he can help. I believe he is an IDFC agent.

Post in thread 'IDFC Wealth New Credit Card' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/idfc-wealth-new-credit-card.19110/post-405232.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

Email Idfc first bank to remove previous lead/application