• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

TheGambler

TF Select
I have tried adding HDFC, AXIS, SBI, IndusInd, ICICI and IDFC bank CCs.
I could add only HDFC and IndusInd. Others encountered errors. Maybe because of alphanumerical IFSC or maybe something else. I don't think it's IFSC because some numerical IFSCs aren't working either.
My Diners HDFC was added in payee successfully but payment did not go through. It was refunded after a week.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please do not pay your CC in BharatNxt. I did a trail transaction of 1k its stuck since 1 week, Support is asking to wait for 8-10 working days. Utter bullshit and they don't respond for 10 -12 hours on whatsapp and only ask to wait

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I used to earlier trf money to my wife using card using the app. But now personal transfer option is gone. If i try to add her to pay rent/biz etc then system says payee is already in system. So how can i now trf her money using app. I plan to use sbi vistara card and dont mind even if it is flagged and blocked. Please guide . The amount will be around 60k

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have tried adding HDFC, AXIS, SBI, IndusInd, ICICI and IDFC bank CCs.
I could add only HDFC and IndusInd. Others encountered errors. Maybe because of alphanumerical IFSC or maybe something else. I don't think it's IFSC because some numerical IFSCs aren't working either.
My Diners HDFC was added in payee successfully but payment did not go through. It was refunded after a week.
Same thing happened with me, made payment to HDFC Diners but it got refunded after a week.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I used to earlier trf money to my wife using card using the app. But now personal transfer option is gone. If i try to add her to pay rent/biz etc then system says payee is already in system. So how can i now trf her money using app. I plan to use sbi vistara card and dont mind even if it is flagged and blocked. Please guide . The amount will be around 60k
They just renamed bank transfer option to business payments. So your wife's account should already be added. Sometimes it shows up after going back and forth (home to business payments) multiple times.

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its been more than 10 days for me but its not credited or refunded. BTW was ur transaction successful or did it fail. They are not responding both to mail or whatsapp :(
I initiated a transaction to my DCB card on 10th May, but it was stuck in the processing stage till the 12th, raised a complaint on their WhatsApp help the same day, and I got a reply that the amount will be refunded back in 5-6 days, later it got refunded on 15th itself.

one query I had was transaction from DCB is not allowed, that I got from prev comments.
But is a transaction from any other card to DCB also blocked? I still do not know why it got refunded back?
@Wealth is my birth right!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Delete the old beneficiary and create new it will work