• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Beware of axis employee offering you LTF card via mobile application

nishadthakur

TF Select
On 13th April i got a call from axis employee, she told me that I can get neo card as LTF if I apply via mobile. Being sucker for LTF card, I agreed. I applied via mobile and added the employee's number in assisted drop down Menu.
I again asked her if this card is free, she assured me that it is.
Now fast forward yesterday, when I checked the statement, it has joining fee and gst, so I mailed customer care
Now customer care are epic breed, instead of telling me this is paid card and you have to pay they started with you have applied with f mobile branch and you agreed with their terms and conditions.

I have now asked them is this f mobile branch doesn't come under axis, if not then why they are calling me and pretending as axis employee

With 4 unfruitful conversation, I have raised the issue with Nodal officer, let's see what they have to say

Also guide me what can I get it from them and how

PS, I have bad experience with axis in past, Fk card is paid and they don't want to make it free but with high limit and 1.5% cashback I have to keep up with them.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
On 13th April i got a call from axis employee, she told me that I can get neo card as LTF if I apply via mobile. Being sucker for LTF card, I agreed. I applied via mobile and added the employee's number in assisted drop down Menu.
I again asked her if this card is free, she assured me that it is.
Now fast forward yesterday, when I checked the statement, it has joining fee and gst, so I mailed customer care
Now customer care are epic breed, instead of telling me this is paid card and you have to pay they started with you have applied with f mobile branch and you agreed with their terms and conditions.

I have now asked them is this f mobile branch doesn't come under axis, if not then why they are calling me and pretending as axis employee

With 4 unfruitful conversation, I have raised the issue with Nodal officer, let's see what they have to say

Also guide me what can I get it from them and how

PS, I have bad experience with axis in past, Fk card is paid and they don't want to make it free but with high limit and 1.5% cashback I have to keep up with them.
First of all you going in the right direction.
Secondly, for your own defense do you have any recordings or have you taken the snapshot from axis mobile application where the LTF pricing was shown?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have whatsapp conversation with employee, as well as her employee code
Very good, don't show all your trumps at the first place.
Start fighting with modesty but be strict to your opinion & chase them.
Escalate according to their matrix reveling one trump card in each step.
Keep you anger & disappointment in control always & don't loose your temper ever.
If you follow thee simple steps, you will sure be succeeded.

AsB

TF Ace
You made a mistake too. You should have checked if the card is actually LTF. it is clearly mentioned in the app. Also, even if you had not applied for the card, you would get the OTP via SMS, which will also mention the Joining/Annual Fees. If you didn't have any of these, then it was your bad luck. But this bad luck is extremely rare

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You made a mistake too. You should have checked if the card is actually LTF. it is clearly mentioned in the app. Also, even if you had not applied for the card, you would get the OTP via SMS, which will also mention the Joining/Annual Fees. If you didn't have any of these, then it was your bad luck. But this bad luck is extremely rare
The agents have the authority to issue the card LTF.

But the mistake you made is not asking in written format, always ask for any offer in writing be it CC offer or any bank/finance related offer.
Always ask the employee to email you the offer through their official email ID.
With this you have the strongest proof and if a situation which happened to you arises then you don't need to take much of a hassle as you will have a plus point here😁

nishadthakur

TF Select
Update, got my fee reversal today, apparently the employee who helped me to apply, didn't mail to the card team that she has Enrolled me as ltf customer, now the SR raised, she has called me and reversed the charges

And they paid me twice🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: AsB

AsB

TF Ace
Update, got my fee reversal today, apparently the employee who helped me to apply, didn't mail to the card team that she has Enrolled me as ltf customer, now the SR raised, she has called me and reversed the charges

And they paid me twice🤣🤣🤣
Good to hear. Use your cards wisely 🤣