• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best website for purchasing flight tickets at lowest cost

Sanjay

TF Select
Can anyone tell me the best site to buy flight tickets at cheaper price. And is there any benefit of If I use my hdfc money back credit card.

smartraguln

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
most sites website provides card offer of 15 percent off. check paytm, make my trip, cleartrip, ixigo, goibibo, yatra

shubhamaggarwal

TF Select
Can anyone tell me the best site to buy flight tickets at cheaper price. And is there any benefit of If I use my hdfc money back credit card.
I mostly use Ixigo and EaseMyTrip and make a new account and avail the discounts. Currently, OneCard is giving flat 800 rupees off on flight booking. No minimum amount criteria.

Boopathy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
International tickets - MMT, Cleartrip, Yatra
Domestic tickets - MMT, Easemytrip, Goibibo. But recently I came in contact with a travel agent recommended by a Twitter member, and won’t believe he’s providing some unbelievable rates on most domestic routes, about ₹1000 - ₹1200 off on the OTA rates. You guys also try it. Just WhatsApp your flight detail to him @9976075333 and he will send you the rates. I pay by Gpay to him. Try your luck.

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Domestic tickets - MMT, Easemytrip, Goibibo. But recently I came in contact with a travel agent recommended by a Twitter member, and won’t believe he’s providing some unbelievable rates on most domestic routes, about ₹1000 - ₹1200 off on the OTA rates. You guys also try it. Just WhatsApp your flight detail to him @9976075333 and he will send you the rates. I pay by Gpay to him. Try your luck.
can we trust him ? he'll not fly away with money ?

Akashgod

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If ur not into airmiles then next best thing is to get a flipkart axis card and book flights in flipkart where u get 5% and u can apply any coupon available. Coupons are a dozen der! U save big! Also what u need to do is mention ur airmile no. At checkin ! It's just icing on the cake

atulsingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If ur not into airmiles then next best thing is to get a flipkart axis card and book flights in flipkart where u get 5% and u can apply any coupon available. Coupons are a dozen der! U save big! Also what u need to do is mention ur airmile no. At checkin ! It's just icing on the cake
Where to mention airmile no? On the website or at the airport counter ??

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Any other travel agent anyone can vouch for?

arjun

TF Select
on hdfc bank ? I checked on some websites but I didn’t see anywhere written like 10-15% of on hdfc credit cards.
Always check on Skyscanner first and than only go with websites who have better deal, once i got ticket from Amd->GOA for 3k through skyscanner but in Goibibo it was shwoing 6k and with discount it was 4.3k