• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Best way of paying ACCOR hotel stay bills

I have booked two nights in ACCOR hotels, I have added my credit card for the bookings.
But now i want to pay my total stay bills including GST using my Accor points.
Could you please let me know if it is possible to pay entire bill using ACCOR points ????
Thanks

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had one weird experience at one of hotel regarding billing.

The bill amount is about half of what I paid in total (using Accor points and credit card). Amount paid is correct, but billing amount is less. When I asked, they said this is what they are getting from accor and they can't bill for actual amount. Is this correct?

Also, one more thing she mentioned is that in case of prepaid booking, credit card has to be charged for room amount and can't be adjusted along with F&B. F&B can be adjusted separately using points though.

In one of my earlier stays, I got bill with correct amount only. Then they said like that hotel might have different contract with accor and hence billed Full amount.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
I had one weird experience at one of hotel regarding billing.

The bill amount is about half of what I paid in total (using Accor points and credit card). Amount paid is correct, but billing amount is less. When I asked, they said this is what they are getting from accor and they can't bill for actual amount. Is this correct?

Also, one more thing she mentioned is that in case of prepaid booking, credit card has to be charged for room amount and can't be adjusted along with F&B. F&B can be adjusted separately using points though.

In one of my earlier stays, I got bill with correct amount only. Then they said like that hotel might have different contract with accor and hence billed Full amount.
bill amt n invoice amt will remain same and have full value irrespective of your payment method..

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@Goutham email the hotel and confirm if you will be able to burn points at check in. Also see if you rebook in app is pay with points option available this is the best method to make sure no hassles arrive at the property

drsel

TF Legend
How to use Accor points (obtained from Axis edge transfer)for paying the entire hotel bill including taxes at the time of check out or while booking?