• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way for Caratlane purchase?

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I understand Caratlane is not part of Tata Neu
So what is the best rewarding way for buying from them. I have a 1L+ purchase coming up. Is there any voucher options available?

I have infinia, Magnus , Atlas, Tata Neu

Which will be most beneficial?

D

Deleted member 16965

So what is the best rewarding way for buying from them. I have a 1L+ purchase coming up. Is there any voucher options available?

If you are visiting offline CaratLane stores then they occasionally runs instant discount offers on SBI credit cards. You can consider this option too if you have a SBI credit card.

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Infinia is anyway LTF. But I doubt hdfc gives points on jwellery prices
Magnus is close to milestone.

avis_

TF Premier

They have special offers for Doctors and Ex-Defense Personnel if you could take someone in your circle and bill in their name you will get the additional discounts apart from the card offers

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just a shoutout for caratlane, since they changed diamond offer from 10% off to 20 %off, they reach out to me , canceled previous made to order placed and ordered with updated amount. Got significant reduction in price

Last edited:

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I bought something worth 31k yesterday. The making charges are quite high at 25%+. But in this range no good designs are available at other shops. This is not a good place to buy expensive items. Good for small ticket items