• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Small Finance Banks 2023

BiggBoss

TF Select
Vote for the Best Small Finance Bank 2023

As the backbone of niche banking services in our communities, Small Finance Banks play a pivotal role in catering to the unique needs of their customers. They are vital in promoting financial inclusion, offering personalized services, and supporting local development. This poll aims to recognize the Small Finance Banks that have excelled in 2023, providing outstanding services and innovative financial solutions.

Criteria:

• Customer Service: Responsiveness, personal attention, and understanding and meeting customer needs.
  • Online Services: The effectiveness, ease of use, and feature set of the bank's digital banking platforms, including Internet and mobile services.
  • Product Range: The variety and suitability of financial products offered, such as loans, savings accounts, and investment services tailored to small and medium-sized businesses and individual customers.
  • Community Impact: The bank's role and effectiveness in supporting local businesses, promoting financial literacy, and contributing to community development.

yobro

TF Select
Have experience personally with only 3 of them: Suryoday, AU and Equitas and my pick would be Suryoday for good banking products, rewarding RuPay Platinum debit card

AU is overrated. Yes it's the most well known, biggest market cap & revenues among SFBs, gives good DC & CC offers, but also has hostile CC issuance policy for self-employed, CC application process is disgusting (lead deletion issues, CIBIL enquiry at first step only etc), debit card cashback offers are flawed - have to DEMAND it with proofs only then they give cashback

Customer Service: Suryoday
Online Services: Suryoday
Product range: AU
Community impact: AU

Best overall (from my own experience): Suryoday Small Finance Bank
Do suryoday bank provide zero balance account?

Sire, What happens to customers who have savings account in both the banks, post merger ?
They will continue to have uninterrupted service. All FinCare logos/cheques/DCs... will continue to work as before till they are replaced by AUB stuff.

This applies for FDs n other banking products. Software n processes will undergo some changes. AUB App/NetBkg will be rolled out to FinCare customers.

I recently opened an account with Equitas SFB for RD and FD.

They are good with the service. But the only problem is upselling of insurance as investment.

When they offer 8+% for their FDs, they push me to invest in their so called crorepati insurance investments plan - which 6-7% returns.