• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Method for Flight booking!!

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I want to book a ticket from New Delhi to Frenzo Airport, California.
Can anyone please help me out whats the best way to get it at cheapest price and through which method:
1. I am holding Amex Plat travel, Magnus, SBI Aurum, Millenia and others which card is best to use.
2. If not with the card then should i burn MR points.
3. from which website i should book it through.
4. If someone has knowledge of flight connections like i watched some of the reels in which they mention if we book ticket through layover as 1 ticket and other to the destination.
5. which route is the best to go to California.

guys please help me out for this I am booking ticket for my sister going there for further studies.

Lufthansa flights are top class. And, costly, but it's worth it. The downside is their hub at Frankfurt. Not upto the mark. Our domestic airports are far better n more efficient n comfy that that.

So, keep this in mind, if you choose to travel to USA by Luft.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So how did you end up booking the flight tickets do share, as i am in the same situation as urself
i ended up by booking it on mmt as my amex card was blocked at that time otherwise i used its portal for the same and choosed finnair flight with student which allowed me 23kg x 2 + 7kg of luggage for that we ahve to present our student ID at the airport and booked the ticket for around 65k.