• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Debit Card for NPS Contribution for Cashback / Rewards.

Jay285

TF Buzz
As NPS has started the charges for NPS contributions via Credit Card, I am looking for a debit card offer that offers the best reward rates or cashback for the NPS contribution.

I have HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit Card, Axis Priority Platinum Debit Card, Indusind Select Debit Card, Jupiter Debit Card.

Please share reviews for NPS contribution using Debit Card.

akshayhs

TF Ace
If you have Axis ace credit card, you can get 2% cashback as it will be considered as Other spends. I am not 100% sure if we get 5% cashback on NPS payments. Someone has to confirm that.

Coming to your question, I think Axis Priority platinum has 750/quarter if you spend certain amount (I am not sure since I don't have an Axis account). No idea on other cards as well except for ESP which anyway can accure 750Rs cashback montly if you use it to pay your credit card bills. So it's better if someone else confirms on the other aspects I talked about.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I paid from Axis Flipkart, NPS charged around 450 Rs extra due to payment from credit card.. but Flipkart card gave 1.5% cashback.. so got 750 in return.. Then I paid that credit card bill from HDFC bill payment using platinum DC and got additional 500 Rs cashback.

I don't have axis ace so not sure about that.. but you can call customer care and ask them.

Jay285

TF Buzz
Yes. I am also doing the same. But recently Axis has devalued many credit card. So I was in confusion that on Axis Flipkart will I get 1.5% cashback for NPS or not.

I paid from Axis Flipkart, NPS charged around 450 Rs extra due to payment from credit card.. but Flipkart card gave 1.5% cashback.. so got 750 in return.. Then I paid that credit card bill from HDFC bill payment using platinum DC and got additional 500 Rs cashback.

I don't have axis ace so not sure about that.. but you can call customer care and ask them.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes. I am also doing the same. But recently Axis has devalued many credit card. So I was in confusion that on Axis Flipkart will I get 1.5% cashback for NPS or not.
I did my NPS contri in Jan.. So it was valid till then and I haven't seen any devaluation mail since then from Axis so it should be valid now too, but you can try calling axis bank customer care.. they should be able to give the info.

vinimay

TF Buzz
Zero cashback credited on Axis Flipkart Card.
18/09/2023 | NPS TRUSTNEW DELHIIN | GOVT SERVICES
I was getting 1.5% back till last month.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Government transaction are excluded from rewards there was this devaluation across axis cards sometime back