• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card to use on Flipkart

wr8_utd

TF Buzz
Hey guys. I had a question and needed some recommendations on what card I can use to maximize my reward points for a purchase of a non-Apple phone on Flipkart for approximately 95k. The card offers currently being offered including similar discounts on all three of ICICI, Axis, and Citi, on both EMI and non-EMI options. What cards/variants would you guys recommend from these three abovementioned banks that could maximize the reward points that I get? With Citi, I have the Rewards, Cashback and Indian Oil Card. With Axis, I have the MyZone (being upgraded to Privilege) and Flipkart (unfortunately you don't get a good enough non-EMI discount on this and that's the only option where the 5% cashback would have been valid). With ICICI, I have the Coral (RuPay and Visa), Amazon Pay and another useless variant.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. If there's options to buy Flipkart vouchers through Smartbuy/any other platforms, I would consider that option too. Thank you in advance.