• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Banks and Customer Service Dilemna

deep@vie

TF Legend
Demand & supply.
Ek jayega doosra aayega.
Second thing,they don't have any competition,
All has bad services.
But this policy has the potential to ruin the business.
E.g. Yepme had this policy to sell one product to one customer only once in lifetime they had that bad products.
Now,noone even remember Yepme.

beingmohit

TF Premier
Yeh to hone se raha iss janam me banks se
The RBI and most other regulators/lawmakers have always created new regulations proactively. But, they don't really bother about the implementation aspect of it. Even if the RBI lays down such regulations, the banks will continue to defy them. The percentage of consumers who can go through the inconvenience of appealing to the RBI and other authorities is low. Unless the RBI mandates banks to compensate the consumers every time they dupe them, nothing is going to change

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
The RBI and most other regulators/lawmakers have always created new regulations proactively. But, they don't really bother about the implementation aspect of it. Even if the RBI lays down such regulations, the banks will continue to defy them. The percentage of consumers who can go through the inconvenience of appealing to the RBI and other authorities is low. Unless the RBI mandates banks to compensate the consumers every time they dupe them, nothing is going to change
agreed

deep@vie

TF Legend
RBI imposes fines in crores but still banks don't abide.

deep@vie

TF Legend
demand badha to supply bhi to badha hai na not incrementally but proportiantely
Wo demand mein hain that's why they don't care about customer.
Agar hum 140cr ki jagah 14cr hote to banks ko better services dene pdte in order to get business going. Abhi to bas Chale ja rha hai bina kucch kiye

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Wo demand mein hain that's why they don't care about customer.
Agar hum 140cr ki jagah 14cr hote to banks ko better services dene pdte in order to get business going. Abhi to bas Chale ja rha hai bina kucch kiye
true
and above that rbi isnt allowing newer privatr banks to set up shop
increasing concentration risk and pathetic customer servuce

beingmohit

TF Premier
Yes, one good player with good service link amazon(e-commerece) can bring these on knees
Haha, if you are talking about Amazon US, I agree. Amazon India is like andhe me kaana raja.
I have had my fair share of terrible experiences with Amazon India so, I don't really appreciate their customer support anymore

deep@vie

TF Legend
Haha, if you are talking about Amazon US, I agree. Amazon India is like andhe me kaana raja.
I have had my fair share of terrible experiences with Amazon India so, I don't really appreciate their customer support anymore
I never faced an issue,experience could be subjective in case of amazon.
But with flipkart,I guess majority has bitter experience

deep@vie

TF Legend
In curernt era of technology,customer doesn't need to visit,banks should focus on these only.
100% service should be online.
d

bs is there
best bank out there possibly
but it doesnt have network reach like other banks
also it want to cater only to wealth management and real wm not icici wala