• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Tried using my BOB Rupay JCB card for offline spends but to my surprise the transactions were getting declined while my other cards on Visa network are working fine. Few days back, it was perfectly working. What can be the possible issue?

My BOB rupay credit is getting declined for all wallet reload transactions. Checked with CC they are saying they have temporarily disabled wallet reloads for all BOB Rupay cards, anyone facing similar issue?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My BOB rupay credit is getting declined for all wallet reload transactions. Checked with CC they are saying they have temporarily disabled wallet reloads for all BOB Rupay cards, anyone facing similar issue?
Payzapp wallet load is working and got 2.5% cashback on BOB Snapdeal credit card.

BOB aise sathiya gaya hai. Pata nhi kya change ki kosish kr raha hai.

just now someone send me this msg, he got reply from BOB Credit Card -

We wish to inform you that, “As per the internal guidelines you are not allowed to do the transactions on these merchants (PAYTM WALLET, HTTPS WWW AIRTEL IN BA)”. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- Team BoB Financial

akshayhs

TF Ace
Payzapp wallet load is working and got 2.5% cashback on BOB Snapdeal credit card.

We wish to inform you that, “As per the internal guidelines you are not allowed to do the transactions on these merchants (PAYTM WALLET, HTTPS WWW AIRTEL IN BA)”. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- Team BoB Financial
BoB must be having some nightmarish days in the close of the current FY. They forgot to bill someone for some transactions as per a post on the forum!

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What issue ? transaction declined ?

You replied "It was working fine 3-4 days back." so, no bin issue.

BOB doing some changes internally on RuPay JCB Credit Card. BOB also openly admitting it.

You can also ask them why your petrol pumps transaction getting declined.
I tried to used it at petrol pumps across some not so big cities in North-East. Always faced this issue there.

It was working 3-4 days back. It was when I was in Delhi at that time.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I used them at a petrol pumps across some not so big cities in North-East. Always faced this issue there.

It was working 3-4 days back. It was when I was in Delhi at that time.
ok, Next time note the pos machine name and model number and complaint on twitter.

if pinelabs pos machine then directly complaint to pinelabs team on twitter.

you can also complaint to hpcl customer support (i gues you used BOB HPCL Credit Card).

Also told the petrol pump guy to update pos machine software.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
ok, Next time note the pos machine name and model number and complaint on twitter.

if pinelabs pos machine then directly complaint to pinelabs team on twitter.

you can also complaint to hpcl customer support (i gues you used BOB HPCL Credit Card).

Also told the petrol pump guy to update pos machine software.
I tried using BOB ICAI card. This is the only BOB card I have. It's mostly Indian Oil/Assam Oil in North-East from what I have seen.

Will keep in mind to note the machine name next time.

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

- Team BoB Financial
What do you use payzapp wallet for ?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My Bob snapdeal and Bob HPCL both are getting declined for payzapp wallet load. Bob eterna works fine.

Customer care also said that wallet load is disabled.

Any idea if Bob snapdeal will give 2.5% on utility mcc spends? I know Bob HPCL give 1.6% and Eterna gives just 0.375%. But what about snapdeal card?
Yes. Bob snapdeal will give 2.5% on utility mcc spends.