• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BANK EMPLOYEE STRIKE 28-29 MARCH 2022

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Hi All,
This post is to inform all members that Bank Employees are on strike for 28-29 March 2022.
This might have an impact, not sure the extent to which Private Banks might suffer, but Public banks will suffer surely !

Hoping for the strike to end soon.

Hi All,
This post is to inform all members that Bank Employees are on strike for 28-29 March 2022.
This might have an impact, not sure the extent to which Private Banks might suffer, but Public banks will suffer surely !

Hoping for the strike to end soon.
Strike shouldn't end as the govt has failed miserably to generate employment
Unemployment is all time high
They are trying to cut more jobs by making these banks private

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Strike shouldn't end as the govt has failed miserably to generate employment
Unemployment is all time high
They are trying to cut more jobs by making these banks private
Who is going the suffer the most from this Strike ?
Mostly people from Rural areas with access only to PSUs.

Those people in Rural areas are the ones facing more unemployment, not sure they would like to suffer from added issues.

Who is going the suffer the most from this Strike ?
Mostly people from Rural areas with access only to PSUs.

Those people in Rural areas are the ones facing more unemployment, not sure they would like to suffer from added issues.
Surely they won't suffer, cause most of them depend on cooperative banks which are working anyways
The anger & concerns are not being heard by the government that is the reason these people have to hold such strikes soo govt notices the issue at core, plus the govt should be for the people, if the govt doesn't listen to the people

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I am not sure if that applies to all rural areas.
I personally have been to 10+ villages in North India, to be precise in Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh where I have found out after chatting to locals that there is only One Bank in the Entire Village (SBI) and the entire village depends on it.

There might be more !

Strike is fine if it is for 1 day, maybe 2.
If it is unnecessarily extended, there will be more nuisance to common people than help.