• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite Tier query

AJ-

TF Buzz
Hi,
I have unused sbi prime vistara silver tier membership which gives 1 free upgrade, and i got Axis Vistara Infinite last week which gives gold tier after my joining fees paid. If i activate silver tier first and get gold tier later, will my silver benefits remain in my account? If not is it possible to create another CV id in same name?

Nemesis

TF Premier
It's linked to mobile number I guess... For SBI I know they ask you to use your mobile number linked to cc, for Axis I don't have idea

Reactions: AJ-

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I have unused sbi prime vistara silver tier membership which gives 1 free upgrade, and i got Axis Vistara Infinite last week which gives gold tier after my joining fees paid. If i activate silver tier first and get gold tier later, will my silver benefits remain in my account? If not is it possible to create another CV id in same name?
Your Axis CC is already linked to a CV ID, just check on the card whether it's the same as SBI one. Also, what is Vistara CC saying about unused vouchers when upgrading from silver to gold?

Reactions: AJ-

AJ-

TF Buzz
Vistara infinite is already linked to my existing CV id. For sbi we can manually add silver benefit to any account it is asking cv id and name. Thinking of to create second account to tranfer my magnus points.

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Read the terms and conditions. You can only transfer to yourself, and you can only have a single Club Vistara account.

So while it is possible specially if you wanna use that upgrade voucher from one account to another on your same name you might have a hard time with Customer Service (if they know and care about it), but as usual if you break the TnC they could in theory terminate your account but there's little information out there for Vistara and such cases.

I found a clause in the TnC where it mentions this case.

2.1.6 In the event that more than one Membership number is assigned to the same individual (duplicate accounts), CV reserves the right to merge the two accounts. In the event the same e-mail id / mobile number is updated in more than one CV Account, then all such accounts will be deactivated. Such account(s) will be activated only when the respective CV Member(s) amends the respective email ids/mobile numbers. The mobile numbers and email ids will be verified through the two-factor authentication procedure of the CV Program such that each account has a unique email id/unique mobile number recorded against the same. Member(s) can amend their email id(s) / mobile number(s) by logging into their respective CV Account(s) online at airvistara.com.

Just call customer service and ask what happens to upgrade vouchers. I was under the impression that on tier upgrade you'll retain your unused vouchers, and you'll just be credited the additional ones belonging to the new tier.

Last edited: