• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Reserve Credit Card Review

Photo (1)_page-0001-2 2.jpg
Axis Reserve is the big brother of Axis Magnus and is the second most sought card right now among CC enthusiasts due to its exceptional reward rate. Till 2021 no one would have ever thought that Axis will bring a storm in the credit card industry and outpace all its competitors and even giants like AMEX, HDFC and Citi with such good earning rates and even better redemption partners!

Getting a card worth ₹60K? Are you outta your mind? This was the first thing that I had got to hear when I told my family members that I have applied for Axis Reserve. One of the most UHNI cards available in India right now. I took the plunge last October just before I had an international vacation planned. But is it worth the fee for you? Let's check it out!

FULL Review https://www.technofino.in/axis-reserve-credit-card-review

Currently, Axis Magnus is the hottest card available in India but many people are taking the plunge into Reserve as well even though the fee is quite hefty. The reason is that spends on Magnus are not meaningful beyond ₹1L milestone hence putting all your spends on Reserve after that is a no-brainer since no other luxury card comes close to it currently. Not even HDFC Infinia. Hence this card is highly recommended if you have a lot of forex spending or your monthly expenses are much over ₹1L. Else if your family member is eligible then two Magnus in a family also makes a lot of sense.

Deadly combo of Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve!
The deadly combo of Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve!

With this deadly combo, you can rake up points like anything. I would say this combo is currently the best in the world if you want to indulge in luxury travel all over the world. We have done a Value Proposition of the Axis Reserve on the community here.

Do you hold this magnificent card? How are planning to redeem the truckloads of your ER points? Share your plans in the comments below.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My renewal is coming up in March last week. CC says yes
My card renewal is in June. I spent about 2 lakhs only on Reserve. And I think I will spend another 1 lakh in March and thinking of closing in April. Almost entirely spent on Forex.

I am not sure of it worth to pay 60k for this card.
I can consider either keeping magnus or reserve. But it won’t be my primary card. I acquired Infinia and Atlas recently and they have been my primary cards along with Amex Plat travel.

Lounge guest access, BMS BOGO are my primary use case for magnus/reserve.

I also felt gyftr on axis had lot more instant voucher brands than smartbuy gyftr. But I am now able to find everything I need in Amex gyftr. And after 4lakh milestone on Plat card even reward multipler is not that interesting.

So confused. Any suggestions?