• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis privilege to axis IOCL

kpravinramesh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey I have an axis privilege credit card .
And i want to downgrade it to axis IOCL bcoz of the rupay network .
Can I do that and how ??

Aditya Jha

TF Buzz
Can I do that and how ??
Contact axis Bank and tell them that you want axis iocl, they will send you a sms for consent and after that formality, your card will be generated instantly, but after devaluation, i suggest you to take AXIS MYZONE RUPAY because you have mentioned rupay and after devaluation there is no point to take iocl paid card until it is offered LTF

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Can I do that and how ??
If your requirement is to only have 1 Rupay card in your wallet then there are other rewarding UPI Cards in the market ( free+paid). RuPay Ambassador Mr @Abhishek012 will be happy to help you for any query and concerns.

Again calculate your current/future expanses and opt for a better rewarding card Rupay or Non-Rupay.

As long as Axis IOCL is concerned, are you looking for a Fuel card primarily or its just to have an Axis Rupay for UPI payments? Talk to customer care and try to convince for 2nd Card/Downgrade to IOCL but only LTF ( as annual waiver is now absurdly high @ 3.5Lakh). This way you can earn ER Points on IOCL and you can utilize 2X vouchers on privilege ( if that remains same after 21st April). If that doesnt stay the same after 21st then you can go for myzone rupay as being offered mostly LTF , just to have an Axis+Rupay card in your wallet ( but probably not much of your use).

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
If your requirement is to only have 1 Rupay card in your wallet then there are other rewarding UPI Cards in the market ( free+paid). RuPay Ambassador Mr @Abhishek012 will be happy to help you for any query and concerns.

Again calculate your current/future expanses and opt for a better rewarding card Rupay or Non-Rupay.

As long as Axis IOCL is concerned, are you looking for a Fuel card primarily or its just to have an Axis Rupay for UPI payments? Talk to customer care and try to convince for 2nd Card/Downgrade to IOCL but only LTF ( as annual waiver is now absurdly high @ 3.5Lakh). This way you can earn ER Points on IOCL and you can utilize 2X vouchers on privilege ( if that remains same after 21st April). If that doesnt stay the same after 21st then you can go for myzone rupay as being offered mostly LTF , just to have an Axis+Rupay card in your wallet ( but probably not much of your use).
Bhai 4th June, 2023 k msg ko aaj kya reply de rahe ho tum. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: