• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus for Burgundy offer extended till 31st December 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum

TF Premier
The Magnus for Burgundy LTF offer is extended till 31st December 2023.
Eligible customers (eligibility criteria determined till Dec 2023) would be able to apply till 31st January 2024.

Axis has not posted any official communication to its customers or the website in this regard yet. Therefore, can't refer the source from Axis here.
However, this is official within Axis via an email.

Last edited:

tdot

TF Select
From my understanding having spoken to Axis RM is that you are only able to upgrade to Burgundy Magnus via TRV route only and not AQB.

Also, while you maybe able to upgrade it will still be a paid card

Edit : These new rules are in effect post Nov 30 idk why they are then calling it an extension of the offer since it’s not the same offer

Quantum

TF Premier
From my understanding having spoken to Axis RM is that you are only able to upgrade to Burgundy Magnus via TRV route only and not AQB.

Edit : These new rules are in effect post Nov 30 idk why they are then calling it an extension of the offer since it’s not the same offer
That's not correct to be precise.
The 31st December one is for LTF only.

Please don't completely rely on your Axis RM. Get in touch with some senior at Axis.

Last edited:

Quantum

TF Premier

Sir, this is the same offer that got extended.
Axis is not able to meet their target, what else they would do..

shrewdoc

TF Ace

Well, a new banker from Axis has joined forum recently. You can directly ask her if you wish.
@Priya Karam

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
let's avoid diving into discussions fueled by pure speculation without any real basis.

A bunch of us have been let down by Axis repeatedly not sticking to their words, promises, and policies.

So, Mods, @ashwink , Can we delete or lock this thread? Thanks!

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've Magnus which is due for renewal mid Dec. While I opened Burgundy in early Oct, I did not maintain 10L balance.. My Nov average is 10L, but Oct was 5L. Axis has declined to upgrade and asked me to wait until 3rd week of Dec and also told me yesterday that the LTF offer is only upto Nov 30th (though he also said, "if not extended")

So if I keep Magnus, they will charge me renewal fees. If I wait till 3rd week of Dec and then upgrade, they may charge me for Magnus as well as MB (if the offer is not extended). If I close Magnus, my 50k points will reduce to 5:1 (I've Samsung Infinite and Vistara Infinite, but I don't think they offer even 5:2).

I've escalated to PNO. Let's see what they come back with. If upgrade is not offered, my options are:

1. Redeem at 5:2 and then close Magnus (I've 2 Infinia and another Magnus Burgundy in family)
2. Close Magnus, but keep points and then look for obtaining MB sometime in future.

What do you say? Anything else I should consider?

Status
Not open for further replies.