• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis is charging 1.2% EXTRA (over platform fees) on rent payment

amolgabbu

TF Buzz
Surprised to know that since 5 March 2023, Axis bank is charging 1.2% extra i.e. over & above the usual fees by platforms like No broker, etc. When I contacted the customer care, they told that this extra fees is going directly to Bank.

Shocking for me. But this is not there in HDFC card I believe. Have you also experienced the same?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Surprised to know that since 5 March 2023, Axis bank is charging 1.2% extra i.e. over & above the usual fees by platforms like No broker, etc. When I contacted the customer care, they told that this extra fees is going directly to Bank.

Shocking for me. But this is not there in HDFC card I believe. Have you also experienced the same?
Looks like you missed the announcement.

In HDFC, only first rent transaction in a month is free. No reward points as well. From second rent transaction onwards same 1% + GST applies.

cpranav19

TF Buzz

Will this 1.2% fees still be charged of you pay rent using Magnus / Reserve --> PayzApp --> Redgirraffe?

CC_Fire

TF Premier
rental payments are slowly going to get 0 reward points + a substantial mark-up at all banks over the next few months/quarters. Know from some bank insiders that it has become a big system wide issue whereby folks are misusing it to use it as a cash advance feature. Hopefully some way of making genuine rental payments will remain lucrative.