• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus AXIS delay in points transfer, making excuses

typhoon

TF Select
Hi Folks,

Axis is not crediting any points to the transfer partners those who have done transfer since 10 July after 10AM to partners. I transferred Accor on 10th July and then United on 12 July.

None of them they have been credited and when calling them, they are making excuses, now when it was mailed to them they are again making excuse quoting technical issue.

So, i think Axis is again upto something in this regard again as well after Gyftr devaluation. As its not possible that for 4 days they are facing technical issues.

Attachments

• Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    Mail from AXIS.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
thing is - date not decided - location not decided - axis has pressurized to plan a trip :p 🤣 🤣
I am absolutely in the same boat. Turikish will be the cheapest as others have also mentioned. 19k for Eco and 30k for Biz for most places in Europe but the issue is they are not showing availability online and so you’ll have to check star alliance availability somewhere else and then book on call.

I couldn’t decide where to go too so I transferred to Krisflyer and Turkish both for 1 pax return worth.

chasni

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Anybody transferred EM to Accor in the last few days?

I transferred EM to Accor on Aug 24 and it still has not been credited. ER used to take 48 hours for transfer.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Krisflier or united or turkish ?? Plan is mostly to Europe countries next year
I had recently compared for Europe. It required lesser miles to book AirIndia flights via Krisflier to Europe as compared to Singapore airlines and united.

I have read (not used myself) too many bad reviews of Turkish. I believe it is hit or miss with a very poor customer service. so did not compare.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Timeline for transfer to Vistara? For some reason I just got 7.2k points for a TravelEdge transaction which I already got the points for. 😮‍💨