• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Personal Loan Query

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello TF members!

I was getting 12-14 calls everyday from Axis Bank Loan department. They said that I've a pre-approved personal loan offer upto 3.4L. I applied it today and after completing the process it's showing that Axis Bank will contact me within 72 hrs. Is it really pre-approved?

I'm holding Axis Prime account, and a 4 years old credit card. It didn't ask for any documents at the time of applying. Will I get this automatically or it's just the beginning of their new drama??

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
It sounds like its pre qualified offer...means after your consent and provided details and document, bank will decide whether they will approve your loan or vice versa..

because if its preapproved you have the option to choose loan ammount and tennure and afterthat instant disbursement in account.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
It sounds like its pre qualified offer...means after your consent and provided details and document, bank will decide whether they will approve your loan or vice versa..

because if its preapproved you have the option to choose loan ammount and tennure and afterthat instant disbursement in account.
Yes I chose the max amount and tenure on my own. and only an OTP was required for giving consent. That's it. I received a SMS where it was written that the application is submitted successfully and they'll contact me within 72 hrs. Now really don't know. They were calling like my girlfriend. Daily 12-14 times.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
An
Yes I chose the max amount and tenure on my own. and only an OTP was required for giving consent. That's it. I received a SMS where it was written that the application is submitted successfully and they'll contact me within 72 hrs. Now really don't know. They were calling like my girlfriend. Daily 12-14 times.
What they are asking on phone call ?
Have you applied through Axis app or somewhere else ?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hello TF members!

I was getting 12-14 calls everyday from Axis Bank Loan department. They said that I've a pre-approved personal loan offer upto 3.4L. I applied it today and after completing the process it's showing that Axis Bank will contact me within 72 hrs. Is it really pre-approved?

I'm holding Axis Prime account, and a 4 years old credit card. It didn't ask for any documents at the time of applying. Will I get this automatically or it's just the beginning of their new drama??
Pre-approved offers result in immediate disbursal of funds. It looks like a pre-qualified offer where two-factor checks may happen.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Mannual human intervention to process the application despite digital submission

In preapproved offer ..Digital disbursement by AI system itself...
Do I have the option to cancel it in case of that ? Don't want to go through the documentation process and all.. I was interested only because it was pre-approved.

jivesh

TF Buzz
Hello TF members!

bhai pre approved loan me axis bank to 1 sec me account me loan amount credit kar deta ha. 7 lakh ka loan 11% me mila ha mujhe. han par axis se koe call nahi aaya. axis WhatsApp par msg bhej raha ha pre approved loan ka.