• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank card gamers arrested by Ahmedabad Cyber Crime, did txns more than Rs 100 crores

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When someone drops a wallet on a public place.

Indians : Oh I have found a wallet, I will keep the wallet with me. It's his fault that he dropped his wallet.

Japanese : Hey sir, you have dropped your wallet. All of your cash and cards are intact. Please come and collect it from XYZ location.

No offence to anyone. Just my two cents.
Not sure what makes you think of Indians in this way. Come out of your room and look around. There are lot of good people who tries to help others.

ajitjtnew

TF Neo
We have seen the brutal devaluations in Axis Bank credit cards. Many gamers have abused the system rampantly. Two guys from Gujarat collected lot of points by using the loopholes of Axis Bank cards and JioMart app. The points were redeemed for gold coins. Check out the complete news text taken from https://www.gujaratheadline.com/ahm...rrested-scammer-misusing-jiomart-shopping-app. The Divyabhaskar newspaper also covered the story. Check attached newspaper clippings.
I still havent been able to figure in all these years.. how does one cancel a Jiomart order on the app once placed! And maybe not the place to ask this - but why cant Jiomart allow the user the option to decide when they want delivery!

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
People get "unhappy" because when you make money, you have to share it.

These guys didnt thought of sharing with axis bank or jio. And they didnt like it. And they took "steps".