• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Atlas Credit Card

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Some find AXIS ATLAS super-worthy and others complicated. How about you?

20220715_085258-01.jpeg

Read on to know all about this great travel card and let all your doubts fade away!

https://www.technofino.in/axis-bank-atlas-credit-card-review

Atlas is overall a very good product if you like playing with the miles since direct redemption won't give you much value and features like Meet and Greet and Luxury Airport transfers are unheard of in this fee range. Do read the article on Luxury Airport Transfer Services offered in India if you are new to this.

As mentioned in the beginning this card may prove to be complicated for someone who tries to chase the rewards by doing a back calculation before spending. That said, this card belongs to someone who has regular spending of at least ₹7.5LPA and travels a lot so that you can reap its benefits to the fullest. As the reward rate is quite average below that threshold so taking any other card at a lower fee makes much more sense.

With Magnus and Atlas, Axis has really upped the ante and with the recent addition of KrisFlyer, it now has all the travel transfer partners that soon to be exiting CitiBank is providing in India. With similar reward rates but better perks than Premier Miles I would like to place this card above it but lower than the Citi Prestige. With the way things are going forward, I think Axis Bank will super soon launch a super premium travel credit card to retain the customers of Citi Prestige. So I recommend this card to everyone who for now is looking for its replacement.

What are your thoughts on the new Axis Atlas credit card? Feel free to share them below.

For all premium axis cc queries contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Do you think it makes sense to consider the Atlas now? I think the EDGE points are 2% for all non travel expenses, right?

I am being offered an upgrade via the Axis App (I have a vistara and the airtel card. and the upgrade is showing up for Vistara).
@SSV - Any thoughts? Cuz my total card expenses come to around 5L a year.

Last edited: