• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Ace Credit Card

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
I want to apply Axis Bank Ace Credit Card on card to card basis using my existing Millennia Credit Card.I know that my credit card need to be 6 months old with a minimum credit limit of 75K.
But do I need to have an Axis Bank account to do the same because I don't have Axis Bank account?

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
I want to apply Axis Bank Ace Credit Card on card to card basis using my existing Millennia Credit Card.I know that my credit card need to be 6 months old with a minimum credit limit of 75K.
But do I need to have an Axis Bank account to do the same because I don't have Axis Bank account?
Check if you have any offer showing on your Gpay app, then may be it’s possible via there. Otherwise, there is no way you can apply this card directly as axis stop issuing this card for now.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Not at all. Till Axis Reserve card, you don’t need an account. Only Axis One card (aka Burgundy Private credit card) needs to have you an account. And for affluent and UHNI cards like Vistara Infinite, Magnus and Reserve, your banking relationship gives you an edge

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
Check if you have any offer showing on your Gpay app, then may be it’s possible via there. Otherwise, there is no way you can apply this card directly as axis stop issuing this card for now.
Ain't showing anything like that on GPay and I think Axis bank won't give that option on online application.

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
Not at all. Till Axis Reserve card, you don’t need an account. Only Axis One card (aka Burgundy Private credit card) needs to have you an account. And for affluent and UHNI cards like Vistara Infinite, Magnus and Reserve, your banking relationship gives you an edge
Thanks for letting me know and what's the probability that my application might get declined.I mean what's the best credit limit and min. age of my credit card so that my application don't get rejected.I heard that most of the time Axis bank rejects the application while applying for their credit card on card to card basis.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Thanks for letting me know and what's the probability that my application might get declined.I mean what's the best credit limit and min. age of my credit card so that my application don't get rejected.I heard that most of the time Axis bank rejects the application while applying for their credit card on card to card basis.
There’s no such thing that they reject c2c application. It’s sometimes the underwriter’s decision, sometimes ground team’s report which makes such issues. So go ahead and apply if your cibil is clean: less enquiries in past 6 months, less utilisation, score above 760.

SarthakModak

TF Buzz
There’s no such thing that they reject c2c application. It’s sometimes the underwriter’s decision, sometimes ground team’s report which makes such issues. So go ahead and apply if your cibil is clean: less enquiries in past 6 months, less utilisation, score above 760.
Yeah my CIBIL is above 770 and my credit utilisation ratio is also less than 30%

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Axis is unpredictable. Sometimes they approve or reject card application without any proper reason.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
1. You can apply for ace, if you don't have an offer in your gpay all.
2. You don't need an account to get credit card from axis bank, but having savings account with bank can be helpful.

KyloRen

TF Buzz
Like technofino said, having account improves your chances of getting a card from Axis. My fk axis got rejected thrice, then I opened account, applied for select and it got approved

moonsmart

TF Premier
Axis is quite unpredictable in terms of limit and approval criteria. I applied in Sep 2020 using just a 2-months old ICICI credit card with ₹1.2L limit (less than 10% utilisation at that time) and got approved for axis Flipkart with limit of ₹25k on the second attempt after being rejected on the first attempt just 1 month earlier.

chaitanyamella

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis is quite unpredictable in terms of limit and approval criteria. I applied in Sep 2020 using just a 2-months old ICICI credit card with ₹1.2L limit (less than 10% utilisation at that time) and got approved for axis Flipkart with limit of ₹25k on the second attempt after being rejected on the first attempt just 1 month earlier.
Do they accept a 2nd application after a month of rejection?