• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Vs Axis Reserve

mr.deal

TF Buzz
After the recent "Revaluation" update of Axis Atlas, this card suddenly seems too good at a low fee.

For those, who want to know about recent changes Here's @TechnoFino tweet :

Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 6.25.27 PM.png
For someone who spends higher than 1 lakh milestone of Magnus, or spending additional 25 lakhs in a year is not an issue what would you recommend, Axis Atlas or The Reserve?

Last edited:

mr.deal

TF Buzz
And what about for those who have a much higher spend ? I have spends more than 25L , confused between reserve & Atlas. The fee will surely be zero for both with that spend. But still Atlas looks really attractive right now.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh vistara conversion is 1:2? That’s really good. Far better than magnus then. Can we use atlas in gyftr to get 5x/10x ?
magnus earns 12 reward points for 200 so 6 for 100.. and 5:4 conversion will mean 4.8 miles for 100 in magnus.. and similarly 6 miles for 100 in reserve.. so magnus definitely better than atlas.. not even counting 1 lakh milestone benefit.. and i think atlas doesn’t have gyftr 5x/10x but someone who holds atlas needs to confirm.. but i honestly don’t see any reason to hold atlas over magnus atleast except if you lot of payments directly at hotels for stay.. traveledge benefit is for both again

mr.deal

TF Buzz
The thread was to compare Atlas vs Reserve, as Magnus is on a different league, it’s incomparable at the moment.

Reserve does have some lifestyle benefits.
But for a spend of 15L, would you rather have reserve or atlas ?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The thread was to compare Atlas vs Reserve, as Magnus is on a different league, it’s incomparable at the moment.

Reserve does have some lifestyle benefits.
But for a spend of 15L, would you rather have reserve or atlas ?
The question OP asked is “For someone who spends higher than 1 lakh milestone of Magnus, or spending additional 25 lakhs in a year is not an issue what would you recommend, Axis Atlas or The Reserve?”
So even if 1L milestone is completed in Magnus, it is still better than Atlas.