• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

akish4u

TF Buzz
Any health insurance policy which has maternity benefits?
Currently I have star health, which covers only 40k for LSCS.
I am planning to port to policy which gives more benefits.

anonym

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello today my banker shared a policy health insurance Mediclaim for axis bank customer.

*🅰️DITYA 🅱️BIRLA HEALTH INSURANCE @ 13,299/- for 1 Cr Cover.*

*HEALTH PRO INFINITY*

# *A HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR AXIS BANK CUSTOMERS*

# *FLAT PREMIUM*

# *AGE BAND 18 TO 55*

# *OFFER 1CRORE COVER AT LOWEST COST*

# *SUM INSURED- 50LAC, 75LAC &1CR.*

# *COVERS COVID-19 HOSPITALISATION EXPENSES*

# *NO MEDICAL CHECKUP REQUIRED*

# *Earn Upto 30% Health Return*

# *NO CAPPING ON ROOM RENT / ROOM CATEGORY*

# *IN FAMILY FLOATER CHILD AGE CAN BE UPTO 91 DAYS TO 21 YEARS*

# *COVERS MODERN TREATMENT METHODS*

# *527 DAY CARE PROCEDURES COVERED*

# *OPTION TO ENHANCE YOUR WITH PERSONAL ACCIDENT PLAN*

*NEW PREMIUM*
1 Adult-
50 L- 1️⃣2️⃣1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣
75 L- 1️⃣2️⃣7️⃣9️⃣9️⃣
1 Cr-.1️⃣3️⃣2️⃣9️⃣9️⃣

Has any one taken or any riders?

This is a group policy so has any one has experience of them they not being renewed?
I have got the same plan with coverage of 1 Cr for us, luckily we didn't needed to avail the Insurance so not sure about the hassle of using the Insurance when needed, however there is one thing I can share about the 30% health return:
Active health app providing the health return is buggy and health returns are not being credited for us without escalation, I have been doing the same for an year now and there is no resolution provided the ABHI team yet.
Issues started happening more since there was change in vendor by Aditya Birla Health Insurance team to TCS.

anonym

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Apart from what I had shared above, there is one thing to add regarding the premium being locked liked the Term plan, once you purchase this Aditya Birla Health Insurance PRO Infinity plan then your premium is locker until 55 years of the Age of the eldest member and will remain same like the Term insurance plan which seems to be a great benefit.

Reactions: eve