• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace not showing in GPay

sandz

TF Buzz
Trying to do a recharge today in GPay and the Ace card is not shown as an option for payment. Never had this issue and i have been paying bills in this manner for the past 6+ months. I have checked the accounts section and it shows card is added and active.

Is anyone else facing this issue?

Update: its showing again now, must have been a technical glitch.

Last edited:

s73uresh

TF Select
Trying to do a recharge today in GPay and the Ace card is not shown as an option for payment. Never had this issue and i have been paying bills in this manner for the past 6+ months. I have checked the accounts section and it shows card is added and active.

Is anyone else facing this issue?

Update: its showing again now, must have been a technical glitch.
I am facing this issue since a week, It is not verifying the card using OTP as it card cannot be validated through OTP and says to contact the number. When called there is no option to verify the card. Till last week for more than 2 yrs I was using with no hassle except airtel black bill which showed some error so removed but could not add the biller. Otherwise I use it for making all utility payments till the recent devaluation by Axis