• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Reward Points

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does the card provide 20 points for 100 spends on offline hotels only or do we get them for apps like Eazydiner and Dineout?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Points just got credited - 20 pts (.25 per point) so 5% back. Along with 25% discount for card offer on Eazydiner.

Actually good card can be 50% off + 5% back with prime membership

Even 75% off if prime has 50% discount.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
20 for 100 how much a point worth
Opened au sf account last month for platinum rupay debit card and waiting for some Pre approval by doing some transactions in the account
no need to wait for pre-approval offer.. If u had limit of over 5lac on any other existing card.. Just apply straight and u will straight get Zenith even without any VKYC just on CIBIL basis... I found the AU bank application process the best till now among all other banks

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
no need to wait for pre-approval offer.. If u had limit of over 5lac on any other existing card.. Just apply straight and u will straight get Zenith even without any VKYC just on CIBIL basis... I found the AU bank application process the best till now among all other banks
Wow it sounds good
I have max of 4.1lac limit with sbi cb card which not even 6 months old
So will wait and apply
Pls share the zenith apply link TIA

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wow it sounds good
I have max of 4.1lac limit with sbi cb card which not even 6 months old
So will wait and apply
Pls share the zenith apply link TIA
No direct link for a particular AU card variants... it will show you eligible cards on the basis of your CIBIL , best part is AU matches its limit with the highest limit in your CIBIL.. So you will gonna get a limit of 4.1lac for sure but card variant might be Vetta in your eligibility section.. for being eligible for Zenith you need to have min 5lac limit on your any existing card

No direct link for a particular AU card variants... it will show you eligible cards on the basis of your CIBIL , best part is AU matches its limit with the highest limit in your CIBIL.. So you will gonna get a limit of 4.1lac for sure but card variant might be Vetta in your eligibility section.. for being eligible for Zenith you need to have min 5lac limit on your any existing card
Will apay with 7.1 lakh limit work?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had 11L limit on DCB, they still gave only 8L. Not that I am ever going to use, but yeah there’s a cap of 8.
Magnus however is pathetic, rejected when I applied directly, and when applied via card upgrade, gave me a limit of 3L - same as my axis FK.