• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU credit card Application Issue

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried applying for AU Credit card but just before the step of selecting credit card I get the attached error message on employment details screen.

Has anyone faced similar issue?

I've already sent an email to them though, waiting for their reply.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628_103838.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628_103838.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 24

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update: I opened online AU Bank 0 balance account and as soon as my account was activated, my CC Application stopped giving me this error and I was able to apply AU Zenith. I've completed VKYC also.

I really hope it gets approved as my company is in LTF category.
Wow, if this is what they require then I’ll open an account too as my company too is in LTF category.
Can anyone confirm whether that’s the case?

Edit: can you provide the link to open zero balance account with Au Bank?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only debit card charges of 150 +GST I think.
But you have option to skip debit card, if you do this, you won't even receive virtual card, you won't even get UPI without debit card. So kind of a dummy account.(I got this dummy account)

But I'm thinking of getting debit card now to get amazon 20% of on balance load using Rupay Card offer.

chdguy1980

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The same happened to me. Mailed customer care and they said I am denied due to internal policies.
I had same technical issue, customer care said denied due to internal policy but that was incorrect statement. I visited nearby AU bank branch and they applied it online for me and it got submitted without technical issue with same application I'd as my incompleted application . VKYC done same day, home address verification done in 2 days, application approved in a week.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had same technical issue, customer care said denied due to internal policy but that was incorrect statement. I visited nearby AU bank branch and they applied it online for me and it got submitted without technical issue with same application I'd as my incompleted application . VKYC done same day, home address verification done in 2 days, application approved in a week.
Thanks will try today. Is your Aadhar address same as current address?

jonmarvel

TF Buzz
Can anyone please share the serviceable areas list (if any such list) for AU Bank Credit Card? I live in Chennai, my application got rejected saying due to the bank internal policy when asked they said the area is not serviceable.