• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au Bank Independence month offer

rojajimmy

TF Select
Hello guys,

If you have a Au Altura, Vetta or Szenith card, this month (1st to 31st Aug, 2023) for every Tap & pay transaction you do above 150 INR, you get 76 points.
No maximum limit specified in the T&Cs.
I have just upgraded my card from Altura+ to vetta so waiting for the card to arrive and at least this month all my Tap & pay transactions will be with Vetta card

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Hello guys,

If you have a Au Altura, Vetta or Szenith card, this month (1st to 31st Aug, 2023) for every Tap & pay transaction you do above 150 INR, you get 76 points.
I have just upgraded my card from Altura+ to vetta so waiting for the card to arrive and at least this month all my Tap & pay transactions will be with Vetta card
also u will get 25rs and 25rs and 26rs. total 76rs cashback.

and 76 reward point×3=210 reward points

D

Deleted member 16965

Hello guys,

Can you please post the offer link here?