• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Are the gyftr 5x partners points really being credited?

dyegosousas

TF Buzz
Hey guys! I am a heavy user of the gyftr 5x partners, I`d say that in my case it`s a bit difficult to track every single transaction. I have been noticing that these points are not being credited, again, it`s extremely hard to track as it`s credited after 120 days. I really don`t know the exact number of transactions that i have done 4 months ago and sending everything to the Axis staff to check is a pain on the neck. Are you having the same feeling?

dyegosousas

TF Buzz
I have the feeling that are are being fooled by "gyftr 5x partners" promising one thing and not delivering, or delivering a much less percentage than what we actually bought.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have some missing bonus RPs for the month of March. Fortunately i keep track of everything in excel, so sent all the details to Axis. Hopefully they credit those bonus RPs.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hey guys! I am a heavy user of the gyftr 5x partners, I`d say that in my case it`s a bit difficult to track every single transaction. I have been noticing that these points are not being credited, again, it`s extremely hard to track as it`s credited after 120 days. I really don`t know the exact number of transactions that i have done 4 months ago and sending everything to the Axis staff to check is a pain on the neck. Are you having the same feeling?
It's quite easy vr0

Just use any xlsx software like this

1688545639887.png

miles_guy

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No they are not. Have not received anything since Feb

Trust Me

TF Ace

Experienced all of the above. Axis is such a dishonorable bank! Never had any such issues with my HDFC card.

I've found a better solution now: I don't use my Axis card anymore unless there is an instant discount.