• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Approval of Amazon Pay Icici Card

sujal

TF Premier
In amazon app banner showing get card in 60 seconds but cannot apply since its showing it is invite based only?
any trick to get it, no customer care is helping!!
what to do?
checking my cibil frequently in amazon but it is not that great is that the issue?

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Checking CIBIL frequently doesn't impact anything. Also, Amazon refreshes the score only once in 90 days.

That banner is similar to an ad. It doesn't guarantee anything. ICICI takes the final call.

What's your CIBIL score, anyway? Are you employed or studying? Did you miss the payment previously?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In amazon app banner showing get card in 60 seconds but cannot apply since its showing it is invite based only?
any trick to get it, no customer care is helping!!
what to do?
checking my cibil frequently in amazon but it is not that great is that the issue?
Can you quantify “ not that great” in numbers??

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Checking CIBIL frequently doesn't impact anything. Also, Amazon refreshes the score only once in 90 days.

That banner is similar to an ad. It doesn't guarantee anything. ICICI takes the final call.

What's your CIBIL score, anyway? Are you employed or studying? Did you miss the payment previously?
I guess maintaince of few large money is only way for icici pre approved