• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone with law experience? Need suggestion.

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hii, as stated before carrier has took my ac for repair for more than 1.5 months. Doesn't pickup phones and if they'd o they say tommorow tommorow. I heard there's some lemon law for motor and appliances. Can anyone tell me the best way to file a case against them?

Strange

TF Legend
Hii, as stated before carrier has took my ac for repair for more than 1.5 months. Doesn't pickup phones and if they'd o they say tommorow tommorow. I heard there's some lemon law for motor and appliances. Can anyone tell me the best way to file a case against them?
Have you registered complaint against them in INGRAM/Consumer Helpline?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Do you have a registered complaint number with Carrier people? If not, then get your complaint registered with them officially as soon as possible. Else think that you are waiting for a coming train without any ticket in hand.

First follow up with their customer care, using that complaint Number.

Be sure to keep a log of voice calls as and when you reached out to them. You may record the calls (secretly) for your record keeping but they are not admissible legally as proof.

Make sure to email them and keep a record of all conversation with them.

Be persistent.

The basic idea is Carrier will not want to lose its customer and they want to keep their customers happy. So, they will find a solution for you either by offering a new unit at some discounted price or by getting it repaired at the earliest.

You need to get in touch with the "service area manager" catering your area. Get his number from the service centre people . They should give it to you.

You need to get in touch with the right person and then it should not be that tough.

Thanks,

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Do you have a registered complaint number with Carrier people? If not, then get your complaint registered with them officially as soon as possible. Else think that you are waiting for a coming train without any ticket in hand.

First follow up with their customer care, using that complaint Number.

Be sure to keep a log of voice calls as and when you reached out to them. You may record the calls (secretly) for your record keeping but they are not admissible legally as proof.

Make sure to email them and keep a record of all conversation with them.

Be persistent.

The basic idea is Carrier will not want to lose its customer and they want to keep their customers happy. So, they will find a solution for you either by offering a new unit at some discounted price or by getting it repaired at the earliest.

You need to get in touch with the "service area manager" catering your area. Get his number from the service centre people . They should give it to you.

You need to get in touch with the right person and then it should not be that tough.

Thanks,
Yes I did everything i have all the recordings of call from 1.5 month. Carrier service is not responding to anything. The just connect to service centre. And service centre gives some lame excuse for delay and carrier says me to wait

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Try to get hold of the phone number of their service area manager and talk to him. He will expedite your matter.

At least in LG, we have this sort of mechanism. Believe me, they have good authority to settle claims or provide resolutions to the customer.

Last edited:

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Try to get hold of the phone number of their service area manager and talk to him. He will expedite your matter.

At least in LG, we have this sort of mechanism. Believe me, they have good authority to settle claims or provide resolutions to the customer.
How to get ahold of their number?. These idiots don't even pick the phone

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What is your location in India? Let me check if I can get hold of someone's contact for you. Also share the complaint number you got from carrier customer care.

Cheers!!
got no complaint number. even if did will have to search. but i do have all recordings. I live near mehdipatnam hyderabad. 500008