• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any IndusInd Bank LTF Credit Card for Non-Account Holders ?

AsB

TF Ace
I am planning to get one IndusInd Card, but I want it LTF. I dont have any account with them. Can I still avail a card? What variant can it be?

Last edited:

Nemesis

TF Premier
any income docs asked what did you filled in employment and are going to get a select account at 0mab
No documents were asked, VKYC was done... they just asked yearly salary, might have given based on CIBIL score. Company name is required with address. They usually give a 2-3 quick random calls to reconfirm the same for verification. Then after 15-20 days will give a msg that the card will be delivered in 5 business day. Had to chase them... initially i was not shown in their system after VKYC.

After 6 month will try to upgrade to Pinnacle LTF or any higher for Exclusive account with 0MAB

Nemesis

TF Premier
If you want IndusInd Legend card as LTF
DM me, I'll share regional head's number, you can get it from him
He has targets so he is processing things faster as well
Targets... seems like a more suitable word...

After applying for Legend... i got at least 5 calls for new Legend application from different sales representative... might be third party

Let me know when they are having targets for Pinnacle LTF or any higher variant :D

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Targets... seems like a more suitable word...

After applying for Legend... i got at least 5 calls for new Legend application from different sales representative... might be third party

Let me know when they are having targets for Pinnacle LTF or any higher variant :D
They can get you higher variants too but it depends on CIBIL and Salary and they have some internal score, if you qualify, you can ask for it

Also, I did apply from some third party and got stuck. I emailed to IndusInd and I got a call from this person that you have emailed our team and they have redirected your query to me. Will get it done.
Me and My dad have a legend card. Mom's got rejected due to wrong answers over the call