• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex US Platinum offers on Indian Amex Plat?

theglobalinvestor

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to get the offers of the US Amex Platinum card on the Indian Amex Platinum card? I use my amex plat mostly while traveling abroad, so the US offers are better suited to me than the Indian plat card which doesn't offer much to suit my spends.

Is it possible to get the offers of the US Amex Platinum card on the Indian Amex Platinum card? I use my amex plat mostly while traveling abroad, so the US offers are better suited to me than the Indian plat card which doesn't offer much to suit my spends.
I do agree with your observation. US amex card is more fitting to plat charge card model whereas Indian card is static for years. US card one or another way customers can get better membership fee benefits moreover the retention bonus can be transferred to multiple airlines with 1on 1 ratio and value of the points are better converting to airlines. I think when you are in US better talk to amex customer care